Reputable Delaware Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Banking Law for Institutions, Bankruptcy & Business Formation
Committed advocates provide sound counsel to clients in the Wilmington area
Werb & Sullivan is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Banking Law for Institutions, Bankruptcy and Business Formation cases. Based in Wilmington, we are familiar with the courts of the Wilmington area throughout all of Delaware. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable attorneys handle multiple areas of the law
Werb & Sullivan has a thorough understanding of Delaware law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Our experienced attorneys represent lenders, creditors and commercial clients in cases involving regulatory, compliance and risk management. We provide comprehensive and knowledgeable advice and support on Delaware banking law.
- In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. Our bankruptcy attorneys guide you through the legal process, helping you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
Now Available for representation in Consulate Health Care Ch. 11 Bankruptcy
- If you are forming a business in Delaware, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. We can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Our attorneys meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate law, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. When you are facing business disputes over your office space, contact our commercial real estate lawyers today.
- If litigation is not right for you, mediation may be a better option. Our attorneys are experienced mediators who help businesses and individuals resolve their legal disputes amicably. Mediation gives you more control over the legal process, usually producing quicker results than those achieved through trial.
- Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
When you retain the services of Werb & Sullivan, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Delaware law firm today
Werb & Sullivan sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Wilmington. Call our firm at 302-803-5041 to arrange your Free consultation or contact the firm online.